Community Rx Registration
A Proven Program with Potent Healing Powers
The Community Rx program leverages immersive education, meal support, the expertise of healthcare practitioners and community to introduce you to plant-based nutrition.
Each program includes:
- 3 Dynamic In-Person Events – Enjoy delicious healthy food, connect with others in the program, and get inspired!
- 10 Days of Online Educational and Motivational Lessons – Get daily updates with videos, recipes, and articles to guide you throughout the program.
- Guidebook – Your official reference for the program, filled with tips on snacking, hydration, meal prep and exercise.
- The PlantPure Nation Cookbook – Written by PlantPure Chef Kim Campbell, this book is filled with delicious homestyle recipes you can whip up in less than an hour.
- PlantPure Nation DVD – This documentary created by Nelson Campbell of PlantPure Communities explores the science, culture, and politics surrounding nutrition in our country.
- 2 Cutting-Edge Online Culinary Classes – Learn techniques for transforming your favorite recipes into whole food plant based dishes, learn from a master chef, gain insight into healthy food prep.
- A Supportive Community – Share triumphs and trials, give and receive support, develop friendships to help you stay on track.
- Choice of 3 Cook-From Scratch Meal Plans – Get recipes and tips for becoming a phenomenal whole plant food chef!
- For Those who Opt in to PlantPure Meal Starters – 10 days of delicious, easy-to-cook meal starters.